We envision a world where everyone, everywhere recognises that a healthy mouth is an important part of a healthy self. When we say we’re committed to helping you achieve the best oral health, we’re also making a commitment to do it in a responsible, sustainable way that will help protect our planet.
We fill our bottles with carefully chosen and high-quality ingredients, backed by science.
- COOL MINT Mouthwash flavour oils are traceable all the way to their original farmer
- Our LISTERINE® Essential Oils are inspired by nature
- Our mouthwashes have no added parabens and triclosan
We continuously strive to reduce packaging waste, using more recyclable, recycled and renewable materials.
- Our clear LISTERINE® bottles are made of the most recycled plastic material in the world,
- When recycling your Listerine bottle, please remove the black lid & only place clear plastic bottle into the recycling bin
- We’re striving for 100% certified responsibly sourced or post-consumer recycled paper and pulp packaging by 2025
- We will begin launching packaging with post-consumer plastic (PCR) in 2022 with an aspiration to get to 100% by 2030
We are focused on innovative solutions to reduce greenhouse emissions, increase energy and water efficiency, and conserve our environmental resources.
- Our Cool Mint mouthwash flavour oils contain a combination of premium and US patented mint which needs less water and energy to grow
- We’re part of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) mission to source 100% of the electricity powering our operations from renewable sources
- Already, 30% is produced or procured from renewable energy sources, and J&J is on track to exceed our 2020 goal
- As of 2019, J&J has reduced greenhouse gas emissions by 32% vs a 20% goal